CHERRY HILL, N.J., April 13, 2021 – TD Bank today announced the launch of TD Stories, an updated digital hub that highlights the unique stories of TD customers, colleagues and communities across the United States and Canada.
The multimedia news site hosts a dynamic variety of videos, articles, podcasts, blog posts, photos and infographics that articulate the bank’s thought leadership around today’s most critical challenges to achieving social equity, economic vitality and sustainability across North America and beyond.
"TD Stories reflects our commitment to drive meaningful, authentic conversations with consumers and media about our core purpose, community initiatives and business goals,” said Chad Mitchell, Vice President of Content and Digital Platforms, TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank.
Content on TD Stories stretches across six strategic pillars:
- Your Money: Helpful tips and practical advice to help customers take control of their finances while showcasing the bank's wealth of expertise across our lines of business, such as our story on income tax changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Innovation: Content that highlights how technology is empowering a more personalized and connected banking experience.
- Colleagues: Sharing the stories of what truly makes TD special: the 90,000 Colleagues who share a unique culture, while bringing their own journeys and experiences to our team, such as a recent profile of Case Johnson, who was hired through Specialisterne – an organization that helps companies hire individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Community: Featuring profiles and stories that highlight our commitment to diversity and inclusion, as well as our commitment to contributing to the Communities where we work and live, such as the Young Excellence Society in Harlem.
- Insights: Highlighting thought leadership and in-depth commentary on the most important topics facing the banking industry and our society, including an opinion column on how the industry can better support working mothers.
- News: All the latest press releases and company announcements
"Every day, we offer legendary experiences that enrich people’s lives— fusing cutting-edge convenience with a human touch.” said Mitchell. “Through TD Stories, we hope to inspire actionable conversation around our brand’s purpose of creating a more inclusive and sustainable tomorrow across the diverse communities we proudly serve.”
TD Stories replaces the Digital Newscenter, launched in 2017, as a home for press releases, corporate statements, earnings reports and thought leadership. In 2020, the site experienced a 400% increase in traffic during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 9.5 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,220 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US and www.twitter.com/TDNews_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com/us.
VP, Head of Content & Digital Platforms