TD's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Reporting Suite is now available. The ESG Reporting Suite is a collection of reports that the bank publishes annually to share our progress on our philanthropy, our Climate Action Plan, and other ESG priorities.
"At TD, we value the important role we play as a financial institution, business, corporate citizen, and employer in contributing to a more inclusive and sustainable future," said Shelley Sylva, Head of US Corporate Citizenship.
"We are proud of our progress this past year through the TD Ready Commitment and our ESG program, and we are excited to share that progress through these reports. We encourage all of our colleagues to learn more about the bank's commitment to supporting our environment and the communities where we live and work."
TD's 2022 Reporting Suite includes the following key reports:
- ESG Report, which details our progress on our ESG program over the past year, including how we have enhanced oversight and measurement of our activities.
- Climate Action Report, which illustrates our progress on mitigating climate-related risks and how we are supporting our clients through the transition to a low-carbon economy.
- TD Ready Commitment Report, which highlights our progress through the TD Ready Commitment and its impact on people and communities, especially surrounding financial health, social inclusion, equitable health outcomes, and the environment, to help create the conditions for everyone to succeed in an ever-changing world.
- TD's new "Pathways to Economic Inclusion," a framework for our efforts to make a meaningful impact in the communities we serve by improving access to employment, housing, and financial education, products, and services.
- The recent expansion of support for nonprofits throughout our footprint, including a target of $725 million* in philanthropic giving by 2030.
- Setting a new Sustainable and Decarbonization Finance target, focused on environmental, decarbonization and social activities with the goal of mobilizing $360 billion* by 2030.
*Based on CAD to USD conversion rate as of 3/15/2023